My Papercraft Photo Album

Posted by Michael James | Wednesday, August 29, 2007 | | 3 comments »

It's almost a year ago when I accidentally found out about papercraft while looking for my sister's origami project. Thanks to her, I've found the best hobby in the world. I never stopped building ever since. I hope you guys will spread the word about this wonderful hobby so that the papercraft community grows.

By the way, I have uploaded some pictures of the models that I've built. I'll add more pictures soon.
My Papercraft Photo Album

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // Thursday, 30 August, 2007  

    Hi from Spain,

    I started this hobby few weeks ago, and i'm now addicted!!!.

    I'have only 3 models at the moment but i'm starting to have practice on heavy models now to gain more ability.

    I really like your website, thanks a lot. :)

  2. JONNYCHIBA // Thursday, 30 August, 2007  

    i see some of my pieces in your album, it's good to know that somewhere someone's making them :)

    those gundam models are amazing,
    i don't think i'd have the time or patience to build something like those.(it's why i keep my designs simple)

    jonny chiba

  3. Michael James // Sunday, 02 September, 2007  

    Hey jonny, I look forward to more of your models.