Welcome to Papercraft Paradise!

Posted by Michael James | Friday, November 03, 2006 | 3 comments »

I've been doing papercrafts for 3 months now and I can easily say that is has replaced collecting Gundams and action figures as my new hobby. I decided to create this blog to post only the best papercrafts in the web that I can find. I'd be posting mostly robots and anime models but also others that are worthy to be posted.

Things that you'll need are:
scissors, X-acto knife or a sharp cutter, cutting mat, ruler, metal rod(for curling), glue and paper/card stock(I use 185 gsm stock for most of my models) and a printer

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // Tuesday, 15 July, 2008  

    hey, i know its kinda weird to say hi in your first post and not your last, but i just went through aaaaaall your blog lol! and i had tons of fun, i found what i wanted and way more, i´ll favorite you, and keep on blogging see you later and thx that even without knowing me, u also caught my attention about this awsome hobby. Greetings from Costa Rica, see ya!

  2. Rafael // Thursday, 16 October, 2008  

    Hi... I do the same as "vale / vruja" did... lol

    I navegate all through your blog !

    There are great models... congratulations

    Thanks

  3. Anonymous // Monday, 02 February, 2009  

    Hi. Thanks so much for putting up all those links throughout your blog. I have quite a number of collection now just waiting to be printed out.

    It won't be too long until my paper kingdom is done. *evil cackle*