12-inch Men in Black 3 Figures

Posted by Michael James | Saturday, June 02, 2012 | , , , | 0 comments »


I love collecting action figures and I usually buy one from time to time though I haven't bought anything worth over a $100 before. It was last month when I came across this site that sells Sixth scale or 12 inch models of popular characters and personalities. I totally got hooked and I'm saving up to buy my first model. Expect more of these to be featured from time to time and hopefully, I can also do a product review when I finally get one of these. 

I still haven't seen Men In Black 3 but I heard it's good. With the worldwide release of the movie, Enterbay has come up with two eye-catching museum-like representation of the main characters J and K.

Agent J comes with movie accurate costume, four pairs of interchangeable hands, accessories like sunglasses, time jump device, neutralizer and alien orb. A bonus Frank the pug in black suit also comes with the set.

Agent K on the other hand comes with movie accurate costume, four pairs of interchangeable hands, accessories like Shark gun, 2012 standard issue, shotgun and the noisy cricket. 

Both can be pre-ordered at Enterbay and will be shipped this June 2012. Each is priced at a whopping $225 including shipping and $376 if you buy both. A bit pricey for my budget at the moment but if you're a fan of MIB then you would not want to let these pass.

0 comments